欢喜学白话,高兴记单词!
(S02E12)
故事布景:看到好基友这么“卖力的”演戏帮自己,乔伊只好顺水推舟伪装自己是个诈骗少女损害舍友的混蛋,告知艾丽卡自己配不上她,让她去找自己的白马王子。
Erica: Is all this true?
艾丽卡:这些都是真的吗?
Joey: Yes, I'm afraid it is. Youdeservemuch better than me, Erica. You deserve to be with the real Drake, he's the one youfell in love with. Go to Salem, find him, he's the guy for you.
乔伊:是,恐怕是真的。我底子配不上你,艾丽卡。你应该跟真实的德雷克在一起,他才是你爱的人。去赛伦找他吧,他才是你的王子。
deserve[d z rv] v. 值得;应得
fell in love with[fel n l v w ] 爱上,与…相爱
I felt Ideservedbetter than that.
我觉得自己不该遭到那样的对待。
You reallydeservea good beating, you naughty boy.
你这个狡猾孩子真该打。
Theydeservepunishment which matches the gravity of their crime.
应当依据罪过的严重性来惩治他们。
The princefell in love witha fair young maiden.
王子爱上了一位年青美丽的少女。
And from then on, I found that Ifell in love withher deeply.
从那时起,我发现我深深的爱上了她。
A boyfell in love witha girl in their senior middle school.
一个男孩爱上了一个他们高中的女孩。
=end=