我没空千万别再说Ihavenotime老外听了都吓呆了

放大字体  缩小字体 2019-08-29 12:31:11  阅读:3557 作者:责任编辑NO。谢兰花0258

刚刚传闻一件很为难的工作,前两天外教和几个我国搭档吃饭,成果我国搭档居然跟他说I have no time!可把外教教师吓了一跳,外教赶忙问:天哪,你怎样啦,需不需要帮你打急救电话啊!

本来,我国搭档想表达他很忙,没空去,但这句I have no time千万不能乱用,由于它除了“没时刻”外,还有“没有多少活着的时刻了”的意思。正好那位搭档感冒了精神萎顿,成果让外教认为我国搭档得了沉痾,真是为难啊!

想要表达没时刻能够这样说

I'm tied up all day.

我一整天都很忙。

I'm occupied at the moment.

我现在没空。

I was in a hurry, catch you later.

我很忙,一会晤。

This is so annoying, I'm in a rush, talk to you later.

这真让人动火,我现在在赶时刻,等会再和你说。

I'm running out of time.

我没时刻啦!

I can't make it at that time.

我那个时分脱不开身啊。

Sorry,I'm otherwise engaged.

对不住,我有其他组织了。

You see,I'm in the middle of something.

你看,我正忙着呢。

“你有空吗?”能够这样说

咱们工作和日子中都经常会问他人是否有空,来看看“你有没有空”用英文怎样说吧~

Do you have a minute?

你有时刻吗?

Are you available?

你有空吗?

Can you spare some time?

你能抽出几分钟时刻吗?

time相关的俚语

上面学了“我没空”和问询“是否有空”的表达,咱们再来看下time相关的俚语吧~

1.time is money 一刻千金

It’s not worth waiting to hear back from that company. Time is money.

你不用等那家公司回信,底子不值得。时刻就是金钱。

2.time flies 日月如梭

It’s funny how time flies when you’re having fun!

高兴韶光总是如此时刻短!

3.just in time / in the nick of time 及时、刚好

He arrived just in the nick of time.

他来的刚刚好。

4.on time 按时

The trains here are never on time, it’s so annoying!

火车从没正点到过,真烦人!

5.save time 节省时刻

If we drive there instead of taking the bus, we’ll save time.

假如咱们开车去不坐公交,就能挤出时刻。

6.out of time 竭尽时刻

You’re out of time now.

时刻到。

7.as time goes by 韶光消逝

As time has gone by, I have become less interested in partying.

跟着时刻消逝,我对沙龙的爱好越来越少。

8.carry the day 取胜

If something carries the day, it defines a win that felt like a long battle.

取胜描述赢得一场长年累月的成功。

9.make time 腾出时刻

You should make more time for your children.

你得给孩子多留点时刻。

10.time for a change 是时刻开端改动

After working in the same company for 15 years, I feel like it’s time for a change.

在这家公司做了15年,是时分做出新挑选了。

11.come of age 抵达法定年龄、成年

He has come of age now, and is wise enough to take the throne and become king.

他已长大成人,机敏聪明,是时分承继王位,成为国王了。

12.crack of dawn 拂晓

I wake up at the crack of dawn and go for a run every day.

我每天在拂晓时分醒来跑步。

13.hit the big time 大获成功

After John hit the big time, he became very rich and forgot about all his old friends.

约翰取得成功今后,赚了许多钱,把老朋友们都忘了。

“如果发现本网站发布的资讯影响到您的版权,可以联系本站!同时欢迎来本站投稿!